For online admission student must have
1. Scanned photograph & signature
2. Mobile with him/her
3. E-mail ID
1. Open internet explorer.
2. Type website http://bamua.digitalunivercity.ac OR
3. http://ugpgadmission.com for this click the university Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada Univercity.
4. Click online admission.
5. Click apply online.
1. Students should write first their surname.
2. Subject change should not be allowed for what so ever reason.For help regarding Online admission student can also contact College Computer Laboratary.
1. HSC mark memo (in case for admission in the first year of degree course)/last year’s mark memo, caste certificate, transfer certificate and attested two xerox copies of all required documents.
2. Two latest passport size photographs.
3. Gap certificate on bond paper is required if there is any gap in education.
4. For all scholarships and freeships students should submit income certificate of their father / mother issued by Tahasildar only for year 2015-2016.
5. Hard copy of online form submitted must be attached with the college admission form.
6. If scholarship or freeship is rejected due to some reason, students will have to pay full fees.
7. Student are solely responsible for submission and sanction of scholarship, failure to which student shall be treated full payee.
8. Scholarship / freeship concession is applicable only to the student of right conduct whose attendance is more than 75% with satisfactory academic progress.
9. Students with duplicate TC are not eligible to fill the scholarship forms.
1. University Fees Rs. 240/- Includes (Cultural Activity Fees Rs. 50/-, Disaster Management Fees Rs. 20/-, Gymkhana / Games Fees Rs. 50/-, Abhiyan Fees Rs. 4/-, Student Welfare Fund Rs. 20/-, NSS Fees Rs. 10/-, Ashwamedh Fee Rs. 4/-, Indradhanush Fee Rs. 4/-, Avahan Fee Rs. 4/-, Late Vasntrao Kale SSY Earn & Learn Fee Rs. 10/-, E-Suvidha Fee Rs. 50/-, Univ. Share Rs. 10/-)
2. Eligibility Fees for student from out of Aurangabad HSC Board / Other University in State is Rs. 100/- and form other State is Rs. 500/-.
3. The above mentioned fees are subject to change and revision.